New User Info - READ ME -

Welcome to the new FM Group Bulletin Boards.
Make sure you register so you can post.
Registration is FREE and SIMPLE.

Moderator: Big_unit

Site Admin
Site Admin

New User Info - READ ME -

Post by fishingmonthly » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:22 am

Hello and Welcome to all new users.

A few things you should be aware of about the functionality of these boards:
  • All NEW users will need to have their first two (2) posts authorized by an ADMIN. Usually this will happen within 24 hours, however sometimes there can be an extended delay. Once these posts have been authorized you are able to post freely across the boards.

All users need to have five (5) posts to be able to access PM's. You are able to receive PM's before you have five posts, however, you will NOT be able to get in to read them. If you are coming here to BUY / SELL something, I suggest you get your post count sorted BEFORE you engage in a sale.
In relation to images. This board does NOT allow you to upload images to it, however it does allow the posting of images in posts. Just head over to one of the many online image hosting services ( ... rvice+free) then link back to the image in your post.

We take SPAM seriously and as such, I have also installed some fairly heavy anti-SPAM software across these boards. This does lookup's against your registered email address and the email address of registering users. In the unlikely event you get picked up by this filter and can not register / post, please don't hesitate to contact me in the QFM office.