Snapper and Jews on Jellyprawn Lures and Evo Jigheads

Been fishing recently? .... Post the results of your latest trip.

Moderator: Big_unit

dragons7
Angler
Angler

Snapper and Jews on Jellyprawn Lures and Evo Jigheads

Post by dragons7 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Hi Guys

First report on here. I've been in contact with Ben from Jellyprawn Lures and Dave from Evo Jigheads, they have been asking me to do a report on their products targetting Snapper in Moreton Bay and Brisbane River.

So, on the weekend I went out for a few hours testing these lures for the up and coming Snapper season. Results were AWESOME! With the new Evo Jigheads in them, 9 out of 10 hook ups were all pinned in the mouth.

At the end of the day we finished with 9 nice snapper from 45 - 63cm. Not a bad mornings work for the Moreton Bay.

Now for anyone who has used the Jellyprawn Lures, the one thing I questioned Ben about was the hook up rate. With this new rig through Evo - we had a much better hook up rate and makes the lure much better.

So if you're looking for another lure for the collection - you definately need to give this one a go.

See website for more details on the lures. www.jellyprawnlures.com/index.html

Cheers
OMC Fishing

ledge n
Angler
Angler

Re: Snapper and Jews on Jellyprawn Lures and Evo Jigheads

Post by ledge n » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:24 am

Great effort mate,

Through Dave from Evolution Jigheads, I now use his jigheads on Bream and Flathead and found my hook up rates have increased as well.

I like the look of those jelly Prawns and cant wait to order some, teamed them up with an Evo jig head and smack a few big Bream.

Regards Tony

http://www.evolutionjigheads.com

timlow
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Snapper and Jews on Jellyprawn Lures and Evo Jigheads

Post by timlow » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:24 pm

cheers for the report mate, good job.