WELCOME

Discuss surfcasting and and all other things related to surf fishing here.

Moderator: John Softly

John Softly

WELCOME

Post by John Softly » Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:27 am

This forum has been created for discussion of all things relating to fishing from the shore. As moderator I will endeavour to answer questions (if I have any idea of the answer) and, I hope, as time goes by there will be other contributors to the board with greater knowledge than I who will share that knowledge with us.
I fish the beaches of South East Queensland and Northern New South Wales on a regular basis and, like most fisherman, have just as many blank days as I have successful ones. Learning from others will, hopefully, redress the situation so that the successful trips outnumber the blank ones.
Please feel free to ask a question, make an observation or just have your say on anything surfcasting related – rods, reels, baits, rigs, sinkers, line, leaders, reading the surf – whatever. We all had to start somewhere so newbies questions are particularly welcome. Just have fun.
Cheers
John

longline

Re: WELCOME

Post by longline » Wed May 06, 2009 3:02 pm

hi John,
I have just asked for help in the surf fishing site,under shock leader.
Its a great site ,since I joined I have been reading all the posts in all the types of fishing.

Longline

adman

Post by adman » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:19 am

Hi John i am a new member to this site but a member on other sites i have tried to PM other members but a disabled notice comes up,do i need to have a certain amount of posts before i can use this function.Also when i send a post it is reviewed by a moderator first and a confirmation email is sent i have had three posts on friday concerning a reel i am interested in purchasing it is now sunday and two of the posts have not been reviewed and confirmed is this a probation period i am on or does it usually take this long t correspond with other members regards Adam

fishingmonthly
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fishingmonthly » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:06 am

Adam,

Please read ... viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8726

Cheers
Gavin
Webmaster