Support forum for all things related to www.tournamentboats.com.au

Moderator: Steve Morgan

LoganRiverMarine
ABT Tackle Stores
ABT Tackle Stores

CHAMPION BASS BOATS

Post by LoganRiverMarine » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:10 am

Champion Boats

As you are all aware Champion boats are here and definitely here to stay. After going through an extensive 6 month on the water testing period in what would have to be agreed some very ordinary weather all of the hype about Champion being the number one rough water boat has been proven. Couple this with the largest fishable deck space out of all of its competitors, Highest horsepower vs. boat length ratings, Generous fuel capacity and overall finish and fish ability and it’s not hard to see why these boats are in a class of their own and are becoming the only Tournament boat to buy.

Champion boats can boast being the National Marine Manufacturers CSI Awards (www.nmma.org) winner for Excellence in Customer Satisfaction for 2005, 2006, and 2007. The NNMA is the supreme body of boating in United States. To give you an idea of their strict requirements and quality control here is a quote from their ledgers.

Three cheers also for the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) which has further raised the bar by requiring that all boat builders who want to remain members of the industry trade group must meet NMMA certification standards. These boat building standards are more extensive than those required by the U.S. Coast Guard. Boating consumers and especially anyone in the market looking to purchase a new boat would do well to visit DiscoverBoating.com/certification for the current list of NMMA certified boat brands.
Richard Schwartz, Founder & Chairman & Michael G. Sciulla, Editor, Boat U.S.
Anyhow we have two boats in stock available for sale and testing one being an ex-demo and three boats arriving the end of March. All Champion Boats can be rigged with any of the popular outboards to suit every angler.
We firmly believe that Champion Boats have no competition as nothing has or will stack up against them. Come and see for yourself!

Cheers

The Team “Logan River Marine”

07 3287 4888
0410 507 495
jay@loganrivermarine.com.au

shauno
Angler
Angler

WOW

Post by shauno » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:39 pm

That 183 Demo, looks Bloody awesome...

LoganRiverMarine
ABT Tackle Stores
ABT Tackle Stores

183 Demo

Post by LoganRiverMarine » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:15 pm

Shaun,
I have to agree with you the 183 does look awesome :D . But keep in mind that looks arent everything, You wait until you have had the pleasure of riding in one of these boats and feel how they ride.

Cheers
Jay Morgan

LoganRiverMarine
ABT Tackle Stores
ABT Tackle Stores

Latest Champions

Post by LoganRiverMarine » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:20 pm

Anglers,
The latest shipment of Champions are here 8) . With the first lot we were finding our way with colour configurations but with the second lot we have gone out on a limb with the help of Champion and have put together some AWESOME looking rigs. We have already recieved an order for one so do your best to come and see them or if need be pm me and I will send photos.

Cheers
Jay Morgan
07 3287 4888 or 0410 507 495

fire blood
Angler
Angler

Post by fire blood » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:12 pm

Guys will there be an entry level rig that competes with the price point that skeeter offers?
Cheers
Dan
Dan Walter

LoganRiverMarine
ABT Tackle Stores
ABT Tackle Stores

Entry Level Boat

Post by LoganRiverMarine » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:38 am

Fire Blood,
As listed before our entry level boat $35900.00. We dont have 16'8" lightweight boat. Ours are 18'3", 1700lbs, 2400mm Beam, Come std with Jack plate, Hydraulic Steering, 2 x Rod Lockers, Full Gal Australian legal Champion Trailers with hub oilers, Electric/Hydraulis brakes, Custom Alloy Wheel and a swing away draw bar. So all in all I wouldnt think it fair to compare such a high end product to budget built boats?.

Regards
Jay Morgan
07 3287 4888
0410 507 495

fire blood
Angler
Angler

Post by fire blood » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:03 am

actually Jay i was not comparing i was just asking!! i dont know much about champion boats and i thought in a competative market they may also have something to compete with the others.
Dan Walter

LoganRiverMarine
ABT Tackle Stores
ABT Tackle Stores

Budget Package

Post by LoganRiverMarine » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:03 am

Fire,
Sorry if I was not clear enough but as I have stated the Champion's smallest boat is 18"3' so at $35900.00 that is their entry level boat but with all the goodies :D everyone is after.
Hope that clarifies it for you and others.

Cheers
Jay Morgan
07 3287 4888
0410 507 495