New South Wales Made Lures
- Posts: 332
- Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:06 am
- Location: Gympie QLD
These are still made from timber, but older lures can be picked by the shape and the paint. I dont know much about them, so please feel free to fill me in.
Tagged and Released
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:42 pm
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:58 am
anyone have many Koolibung softies ?
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 10:48 am
I got afew Beats any speical one your after
- Keen Angler
- Posts: 204
- Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 8:22 pm
- Location: Port Macquarie, NSW
i'll be on the bank wearing the same shirt but a different one......it's even got window winders, everything I always wanted......
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:04 am
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 11:55 am
- Location: n.s.w
Eddy does make a great lure, have 3 of his softies and a couple of his surface lures
it's all good
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:52 pm
caught my largest river cod on the walker. They're making them in plastic now so if u can get a timber one, grab it!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests