Buddy

This is the place to discuss all matters relating to BREAM fishing and tournaments.

Moderators: Simon Goldsmith, chris byrnes, Elliot Fooks

Coach
Beginner
Beginner

Buddy

Post by Coach » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:20 pm

I'm on the Gold Coast, I have a Boat (Bream Boat) and I'm looking for a regular Fishing Buddy to fish for mainly bream on the week-ends. Most times it will be a Saturday morning, if your interested on catching bream using hard bodies and plastics send me a message and lets get started.
I have been a regular tourny man, and I'm keen to try our some team events if you can talk me into it. So if your keen to have some laughs and catch fish let me know.

Coach

ben78
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Buddy

Post by ben78 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:27 am

Hey coach ,
im keen if the offer still stands? I've been using SP and HB's for a while now but hav'nt had much luck so it would be good to learn from someone who knows what there doing and actually catch some decent fish. I would like to eventually become a bit of an expert at it and wouldnt mind doing a few comps in the future. Who knows we could be the next ABT champs lol and i don't mind a bit of a laugh too!

Cheers Ben
soft plastics and lures only (no bait required)

Coach
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Coach » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Hey Ben

Sorry mate can't get into my private messages for some reason, does anyone know why I can't open the private messages

Coach

ben78
Beginner
Beginner

Post by ben78 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Hey Coach '

I'm not sure about opening them but to send pm's you have to have written 5 posts first and then it will let you send pm's and probably open them aswell. I just wrote
5 quick replies to get the numbers up so i could send a pm. And when i sent a pm it sat in the out box for 2 days before it was sent. So you will get 2 similar pm's from me cause i didn't know if the first one worked.

Ben
Last edited by ben78 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
soft plastics and lures only (no bait required)

Fate

Post by Fate » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:56 am

Hey there Coach,

I'm located in Runaway Bay.

Can't believe I haven't seen this site before. I'd love to get out and about and catch more fish. It's hard being stuck land based.
If you need a backup angler and Ben can't make it for whatever reason. I'd be happy to come along if you'd have me. I'm 27 years old and a fishing fanatic always looking to learn new tips and tricks.

Sean - 0402 338 368