Clarriehall Dam electric Start times and Info for 28th of Fe

This is the place to discuss all matters relating to BASS fishing and tournaments.

Moderators: Simon Goldsmith, chris byrnes, Elliot Fooks

Tony Payne
Serious Angler
Serious Angler

Clarriehall Dam electric Start times and Info for 28th of Fe

Post by Tony Payne » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:56 pm

Hi All,

The Clarrie Hall Dam electric tournament is set to be a great day with the Dam as usual sitting at 100%

This years start may be a little different from previous ones as in the council have erected new gates at the entrance to Crams farm and we only have permission to get them open at 5.45am which is of course in NSW time and equates to 4.45am Queensland time.

As in years gone past the gate is normally just pretend locked by the care taker who is a very nice person and lets us go about our way. As everything else these days things are a changing and there is nothing I or anyone can do about it, we have to adhere to the rules of the location we choose to fish.

What I am really trying to say is the Tournament will most like " NOT " start at 6.00am as stated and will start when the organizer on the day see's fit somewhere between 6.30am and 7.00am. It is beyond our control and if there is five boats lined up to get in the water the Tournament will not start till they are in.

And don't forget this is day light savings time so there will still be a surface bite as usual for the action seekers.

Hope to see you all there and have a safe drive and remember to enjoy yourself.

Cheers Tony Payne

P.S. you must have a NSW fishing license to fish this Dam so I hope every one does the right thing and I don't have to turn anyone away.
Also a very important reminder no petrol motor's are aloud to still be attached to back of your boat.

Cheers Tony Payne
Cheers Tony