Hitchin a ride at Lake Mcdonald

This is the place to discuss all matters relating to BASS fishing and tournaments.

Moderators: Simon Goldsmith, chris byrnes, Elliot Fooks

chrisfish
Keen Angler
Keen Angler

Hitchin a ride at Lake Mcdonald

Post by chrisfish » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:35 pm

If anyone is looking for some ballast I would be interested in hitchin a ride for the Lake Mcdonald bass elec comp as I have sold my bass elec boat and cant take my outboard off my quintrex to fish the comp. In return I can offer a ride on my boat for the first isis comp.
Tim Steenhuis can you perhaps give me a call on 0410716701 if you are fishing the comp, my daughter deleted most of the numbers from my phone so I have lost yours.
Thanks
Chris Horne
Never go to bed angry...
...Stay up and Fight

Fender67
Angler
Angler

Re: Hitchin a ride at Lake Mcdonald

Post by Fender67 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:08 pm

Chris, you don't have to take your petrol/combustion motor off to fish at Lake MacDonald, just can't start it !!
Paul

chrisfish
Keen Angler
Keen Angler

Post by chrisfish » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:00 pm

looks like I will be fishing out of the big boat :). Thanks for that Paul. I had mis-interpreted some info on sweetwater and thought that I had to take engine off.
Chris H
Never go to bed angry...
...Stay up and Fight

Fender67
Angler
Angler

Post by Fender67 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:25 pm

No worries I had heard a few other people say the same thing BUT I can assure you that its fine after all I have been fishing the lake for the last 13 years with the mercury on the back of the grey beast !!
Paul
PS - i will do a write up of the comp tomorrow with a few accomodation options times etc.