Cressbrook Electric 11.3.2012

This is the place to discuss all matters relating to BASS fishing and tournaments.

Moderators: Simon Goldsmith, chris byrnes, Elliot Fooks

BJ
Angler
Angler

Cressbrook Electric 11.3.2012

Post by BJ » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:49 pm

Well the dam has opened and it's looking good for this Sunday's electric event at Cressbrook. The event will commence at 7am. I have asked for the gates to open at 5.30am. I am expecting a big crowd so make sure you are there early. Don't forget your $1.50 gate entry fee. Can you also bring the correct money for the event entry and option up so I don't have to worry about change.

Ian Galloway will be checking the suitability of live wells so if they don't pass inspection then you cannot fish. Please ensure you have your SIP's and make sure your boat has all the appropriate safety gear. The local police and fisheries have been enforcing the regulations at Cressbrook recently, along with the rangers so don't be surprised if you get checked out.

Please remember the no boating zones around the intake tower. Anybody caught traveling through or casting into the no boating zone will be disqualified. Remember you are not permitted to be sitting outside the buoy line and casting your lure into the buoy line (no boating zone)

I will be using an ABT ruler to measure bass. If the length does not go 30cm from nose to the fork of the tail then I will not count it. I do not care if your ruler shows 30cm it is my ABT ruler that will count.

If you are pre fishing at Cressbrook, please remember there are no prizes for catching the most fish on prefish day. Catching a lot of fish on prefish day will shut them down for the comp.

I will be setting up a gazebo near the boat ramp. I look forward to seeing you all there and anticipate a lot of fish being weighed in on the day

Brad Clark

rhino4100
Angler
Angler

Re: Cressbrook Electric 11.3.2012

Post by rhino4100 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:54 pm

Brad,I think the gate price should be $2.50 not $1.50. Cheers

BJ
Angler
Angler

Re: Cressbrook Electric 11.3.2012

Post by BJ » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:01 pm