Cressbrook Electric 1.9.2013

This is the place to discuss all matters relating to BASS fishing and tournaments.

Moderators: Simon Goldsmith, chris byrnes, Elliot Fooks

BJ
Angler
Angler

Cressbrook Electric 1.9.2013

Post by BJ » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:06 pm

The Cressbrook Electric is on this Sunday the 1st September. The gate will be opening this time at 5am for a 6am start and 12 midday finish. Tan and I will be there about 5am and will be setting up the gazebo near the boat ramp. As per previous comps there is no fishing allowed within the buoyed area around the intake tower or up the end of the Cressbrook Creek arm. Please remember that you are not allowed to cast into the buoyed area even though you may be outside of the buoys.

All bass presented to be weighed must be 30cm to the fork of the tail and will be measured by my ABT ruler. If it does not measure 30cm to the fork of the tail on my ruler it will not be counted.

The dam is fishing good but will not stand up to pressure before the comp. If you whack the bass in the days leading up to the comp then expect a hard comp. As mentioned before, try prefishing with a hookless lure. It is up to you.

I am looking forward to this comp as the weather is warming up and I have heard reports of bass schooling up.

See you all Sunday.

Brad and Tania