Serious Barra Anglers wanted for new lure testing

This is the place to discuss all matters relating to BARRA fishing and tournaments.

Moderators: Simon Goldsmith, chris byrnes, Elliot Fooks, Matt Fraser

d-train
Beginner
Beginner

Serious Barra Anglers wanted for new lure testing

Post by d-train » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:00 pm

Hi all i am currently looking for a couple of reliable barra anglers who would be up for throwing around some new plastics and giving some honest and unbiased feed back i would prefer if you wernt sponsored plastic wise and also who would i have to get in contact with to get a review done for a mag ect
cheers
Duane
TIGHTLINES SCREAMING REELS AND BURNT THUMBS

hollowbelly
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Serious Barra Anglers wanted for new lure testing

Post by hollowbelly » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:04 pm

DOING A BIT OF BARRA FISHING OVER THE NEXT 2 MONTHS CAN GIVE SOME FEED BACK, NOT CONNECTED TO ANYBODY CAN GIVE ME A CALL OR TEXT 0428625099 THANKS DAVE R

catchabarra
Beginner
Beginner

Post by catchabarra » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:51 am

Hi mate, did you find anyone to test your lures? how did they go?
BARRA
(gary)

garfieldthecat
Beginner
Beginner

Post by garfieldthecat » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:02 am

wat sorta plastics are they (ei... shads?) sounds kewl sumthing new. Im heading nth shortly

zane1990

Post by zane1990 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:31 pm

hey mate im definatly interested in any exscuse to fish awoonga and monduran not that i need one. i fish them both frequently and often visit calide dam from time to time. i will also be competeing the complete ABT barra round next yea kciking off in march if im not mistaken and would be very interested in putting your lures through some frequent testing in many different scenarios. i can also do a full documented report on the my experiences and finding with your particular lures .
i have No current sponorship. hope this helps
if this sounds like what u want u can text or call me on 0413 067 143 Zane.

zane1990

Post by zane1990 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:41 pm

any extra escuse to go fishing is a good one. not that i need anymore, i frequently fish awoonga and regularly trip down to monduran. i will be competeing in the abt next year hopefully every barra event, im interested in trial your lures in many different scenarios and terrains i can compose a full documented report on the lures and keep in touch with u how the lure goes.
currently not sponsored.
if your interest i can be contaced on my mobile via text or call
0413 067 143
or email on zanericho@hotmail.com
cheers mate hope that some how helps.

rmg68

Post by rmg68 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Hi Duane,
If you are still looking for some-one to test your lures, I am based in Mackay Qld and fish for Barra in Teemburra and what-ever is biting in the creeks from Barra to Sootys weekly. I fished all of the ABT Barra rounds last year and plan on doing all this year as well, I was "sponsered" in the ABT rounds by a local hard-body lure maker but I would not see this being an issue going forward. I am also off for 18 days to Kurumba in April to do some serious Barra fishing. I am certainly willing to give honest and unbiased feed back, give me a call on 0438916433 or an e-mail on bundynblack1@optusnet.com.au to talk details if you are still after some-one.
Simon.