Results & Video ASF Championships

The art of distance casting is a complex one. Chat here with others also interested in distance casting, with a focus on Tournament Casting

Moderator: Jeremy Schrader

Jeremy Schrader
Serious Angler
Serious Angler

Results & Video ASF Championships

Post by Jeremy Schrader » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:37 am

Well its good to be able to look back at the video's and see what people have been able to achieve throughout this weekend , we had a lot of fun and done some great casting with people hitting PB's on a number of fronts.

Here are the official distances thrown by those in attendance.

I was happy that I have finally been able to post an official 250+ meter cast as it has eluded me for a number of reasons and I feel confident that with a bit more refinement I can get this to be a bit more regular. :D

The video for day one is uploaded and day two will follow.

It will be located here :

http://youtu.be/BH31ZW_qzIU

Once again thanks to everyone for a top weekend and also a special thanks to Ces for the donation of the raffle prizes , they were appreciated by those who got them :D

gippslander
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Results & Video ASF Championships

Post by gippslander » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:35 pm

Great distances guys.

I was wondering Jeremy if you could give me the contact details of the Victorian distributor of rod tripod rests that you have mentioned in previous chats? It would be greatly appreciated as i'm desperate for one.

thanks Hugh

Jeremy Schrader
Serious Angler
Serious Angler

Re: Results & Video ASF Championships

Post by Jeremy Schrader » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:38 pm

Hugh ,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner but don't see much activity on this forum so review it on a less regular basis than I should. I have sent you a PM as to contact for the tripods.

Regards :mrgreen: