Hobart/Derwent Accommodation

Tournaments and Tactics for bream, bass and barra anglers

Moderators: Big_unit, Simon Goldsmith, Stephen Booth, chris byrnes, Steve Morgan, Elliot Fooks

Lazzylure
Angler
Angler

Hobart/Derwent Accommodation

Post by Lazzylure » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:31 am

Hello Tournament Fishing Fans,

A bit early for this post but here goes any way :P The 2010 Bream draft dates are up and I would like to fish the Derwent round in Tas next year as an NB. Mrs LL will be along for a holiday as we plan to spend 5 days there.

Where is some good places to stay in Hobart or where should we not stay, don't want anything too expensive as the budget will be tight :oops:

Cheers :mrgreen:
Fishing is not a Hobby........A Hobby is something you do in your Spare time....

tasbreamer
Angler
Angler

Re: Hobart/Derwent Accommodation

Post by tasbreamer » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:45 pm

Treasure Island Caravan Park at Clarement. A couple of minutes from the boat ramp and reasonable accommodation.

Dodgyback
Serious Angler
Serious Angler

Post by Dodgyback » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:21 pm

From What I've heard about Tassie, I would ring first and make sure the room has a heater !!!!!
I still hate Flathead

Lazzylure
Angler
Angler

Post by Lazzylure » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:11 pm

Dodgyback wrote:From What I've heard about Tassie, I would ring first and make sure the room has a heater !!!!!
Thanks DB, my local TW store owner told me the opposite, make sure it has air con :lol: thanks for the tip anyway :mrgreen:

And thanks Tasbreamer I'll send them mail to get their rates for the cabins.
Fishing is not a Hobby........A Hobby is something you do in your Spare time....

angling-addict
Angler
Angler

Post by angling-addict » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:12 pm

lazzylure........ Treasure Island caravan park is now on the wrong side of the river if the start line is the same as last year. You can wait to see what's on the info list when ABT put it out, or just book and someone like myself should be able to give you a lift over :idea:

Cheers

Addict
I love a full bag....... But I love emptying it better

tasbreamer
Angler
Angler

Post by tasbreamer » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:55 pm

angling-addict wrote:lazzylure........ Treasure Island caravan park is now on the wrong side of the river if the start line is the same as last year. You can wait to see what's on the info list when ABT put it out, or just book and someone like myself should be able to give you a lift over :idea:

Cheers

Addict
Yeah but Leroy, its still only 10 minutes from the ramp!!!!
Cheers
Craig

angling-addict
Angler
Angler

Post by angling-addict » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:31 pm

Hey Craig......10 minutes for you..... 25 for me and my seeto bretherern :oops: :oops: :lol:
I love a full bag....... But I love emptying it better

gerg
Angler
Angler

Post by gerg » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:49 pm

angling-addict wrote:Hey Craig......10 minutes for you..... 25 for me and my seeto bretherern :oops: :oops: :lol:
Leroy, I thought we'd buried that in the deepest recesses of our minds never to be discussed again :mrgreen: :oops:

Lazzylure
Angler
Angler

Post by Lazzylure » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:09 pm

angling-addict wrote:lazzylure........ Treasure Island caravan park is now on the wrong side of the river if the start line is the same as last year. You can wait to see what's on the info list when ABT put it out, or just book and someone like myself should be able to give you a lift over :idea:

Cheers

Addict
Thanks Addict