Selling the Fassbasstd

Got some gear you no longer use ... sell it here.

Please NOTE: this is for personal sales only, no wholesalers or retailers allowed.

Moderators: Big_unit, Steve Morgan

Fassbasstd
Keen Angler
Keen Angler

Selling the Fassbasstd

Post by Fassbasstd » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:42 pm

I want to sell my bass boat but don't know how to get the pics on here. Can anyone help?

jamiej
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Selling the Fassbasstd

Post by jamiej » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:36 am

I don't think this forum allows pics (I could be wrong) as the Fishing Monthly group also have the http://www.tournamentboats.com.au/ website.
Pretty sure you are allowed to list the boat make / model / details and contact details etc. here but just not the pics.

Fassbasstd
Keen Angler
Keen Angler

Re: Selling the Fassbasstd

Post by Fassbasstd » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:15 pm

Time to sell my beloved "Fassbasstd" bass boat.
I haven't used the boat in 18 months due to a change of fishing habits and inactivity in tournaments. Apart from being a great tournament boat, it has a brand new trailer, 2 new deep cycle batteries, new reg and insurance (for trials).
This custom fibreglass boat was designed by prominent Australian bass angler, Wayne Blundell, with input from myself, then built by Croft Marine in Qld. in 2004. Powered by a 2 stroke 115 Yamaha motor, the boat shoots out of the hole and onto the plane quicker than most other boats, to a top speed of 65kph. It handles very well on choppy or calm water.
The eye catching boat was on the bass tournament scene for 8 years. Many of Australias' top bass anglers have said it's a great boat to fish from and ride in. We actually placed well in many tournaments.
It has plenty of storage for gear, with 2 seven foot rod lockers (with lock poles) and a huge fully plumbed live well. There is a Garmin GPS. No sounders (but wired for Lowrance). They are old and not much use anymore with technology the way it is.
The 65 lb 24v motorguide electric trolling motor is relatively new, in very good condition, pulling the boat around with ease.
The 2 stroke Yamaha V4 115 is in top condition, regularly serviced by Mark Garlick at Honda Marine in Noosa. It is fitted with a Solas stainless steel prop (with a spare). Very few hours for it's age.
The custom built, dual axle, painted, galvanised trailer is brand new. It tows very well, even on long journeys. Side guides make launching and drive on retrieval easy.

The boat is a one off, there is no other boat like it.

It has seen very little salt water with occasional use on the Noosa River.

The boat is priced to sell at $16.000.00 so please don't waste your time with silly offers.

I will demo the boat in the Noosa River or up at Borumba Dam.

If you are interested or know someone who might be, please call me on 0419471179 or pm for photos. I'll gladly email them to you