St Clair - Congratulations

This is the place to discuss all matters relating to BASS fishing and tournaments.

Moderators: Simon Goldsmith, chris byrnes, Elliot Fooks

Bruce Anderson
Angler
Angler

St Clair - Congratulations

Post by Bruce Anderson » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:25 am

A big well done to 1st placed Benny Pepperall, 2nd placed Kylie Cornish, 3rd place Steve Richards on a fantastic effort in the Sufix St Clair round.
A gritty win in a very shut down bite.
Everyone better go out and buy ear protection. Kylie will be in full voice... :lol:

Buns
Angler
Angler

Re: St Clair - Congratulations

Post by Buns » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:17 am

Bruce Anderson wrote:Everyone better go out and buy ear protection. Kylie will be in full voice... :lol:
Steady on Bruce, Full marks to Ben, but hats off to Kylie - she did all that after having major boat troubles and finishing the comp in a loaner. Sportmanship award to Jade for giving up his boat to let her do it.

Regardless of how hard the bite was, a great weekend, and another reminder of how much fun you can have fishing with someone you met 5 minutes ago.

Bernie

Francey
Angler
Angler

Post by Francey » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:47 am

Congrats to ben, must be the qld mojo that came with his skeeter. Lol

Bruce Anderson
Angler
Angler

Post by Bruce Anderson » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Bernard.
Steady On ?? Joke, lighten up
Like I said make sure everyone has got there ear plugs . Kylie knows what i'm talking about . She will deffinately let us guys know how she went.
And Jade is her husband, of course he would lend her the boat. Wouldn't you do that for your girl ?
Last edited by Bruce Anderson on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Steve Morgan
B&B Admin
B&B Admin

Post by Steve Morgan » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:26 pm

+1.

Good effort by KC. She was very confident when we talked to her on the phone a few weeks ago!

Also, I note that there's a new #1 BASS Pro ranked angler ATM. Someone's not #1 on the water anymore...

:)

SM
ABT
ph:(07) 3387 0888
fax: (07) 3887 0889

cannonball
Beginner
Beginner

Post by cannonball » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:04 am

Morgo, We surrounded him like a pack of hyenas and give it to him. You would have enjoyed the show. To his credit he took like the head hyena he is. I do know that the hyenas are hungry for the NSW boys to cross the border to feed on our carcasses if we fail up your way. Personally what would hurt the most would be getting triple dough nuts. Hope you boys got home safely see you at boondooma for a feeding frenzy. Cheers REEDY

Steve Morgan
B&B Admin
B&B Admin

Post by Steve Morgan » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:03 am

Reedy,

You know that us Queenslanders love the attention no matter what!

:)

SM
ABT
ph:(07) 3387 0888
fax: (07) 3887 0889

Buns
Angler
Angler

Post by Buns » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:25 am

Bruce Anderson wrote:Bernard.
Steady On ?? Joke, lighten up
Like I said make sure everyone has got there ear plugs . Kylie knows what i'm talking about . She will deffinately let us guys know how she went.
And Jade is her husband, of course he would lend her the boat. Wouldn't you do that for your girl ?
Bruce,
I know it's a joke, all part of the banter. And off course I know Jade is Kylie's hubby and wouldn't hear the end of it if he didn't give up his boat. Still, a grand effort. As for my girl, well you haven't seen her behind the wheel - all good as long as there is nothing around (including stationary objects) for half a K. If only they could paint traffic lanes on the water, the starts would kill her. Anyway the G3 is actually her boat, I'm just the skipper.
Still begging to be allowed to take it to Glenbawn in May. Need to ease up though, she's getting cranky.

Bernie

Coogan
Angler
Angler

Post by Coogan » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:00 am

Congrats to Benny and Kylie on a great results and with his win Benny is now the NSW AOY so congrats on that too Benny and now to Motty i give him credit he took everything we gave him over the weekend but im thinking we might have fired him up with 2 Queensland rounds to go ( not the smartest of ideas ). Now comes the hard part and thats going up there to Queensland and doing well but I think this year is the year we will see NSW finually put end to the Queensland domination of this sport.

Richo
Last edited by Coogan on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

KYLIES
Beginner
Beginner

Post by KYLIES » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:21 am

Hey Guys I also belive that the sportsman award had to be given to my hubby, he pulled up beside me, I was stressed out not knowing what I was going to do, he calmed the situation and with no hesitation insisted that I take his boat. Im still in shock and on top of it all has told me we are taking the big girl to QLD. He always comes through when someone is in need and I can not thank him enough. He Gave Ben His Winning Lures and trusted me with his Boat what a legend!!! :P

Kylie Cornish

bassbouy
Angler
Angler

Post by bassbouy » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Steve just wondering when the non boaters will be updated